Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hang in there, Spring is just around the corner!

We have a winter wonderland here at the farm. We got 5-6" of snow Monday, had an ice storm last night, and are getting a little more snow today. It's very pretty... beats the mud and dreary grey colors without snow.
The horses haven't really been ridden for the last 2 months. It will be interesting to see how they act when the weather finally breaks. I might have to retrain myself as well, lol! I'm sure I will be sore from riding the first time, but it is all worth the ride!
Planning on going to the Farm Show in Louisville to check out indoor arenas. Hopefully I can find a bargain and get one this year. Sure would be nice to have by next winter so we can continue lessons regardless of the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment