Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's been a busy weekend!
Friday... I was alerted that Bandit wasn't doing well. The vet told the new owner that he should be put down! I went to see him and he was actually doing better than he had been in a long while. I think witnessing his discomfort with navicular disease for the first time just scared her. He will be fine as long as he gets his shoes this week.
Saturday... had several customers. It was a cold, cloudy, windy day but that's alright. We saw the fox again in the trail. I will get a picture of it soon I hope.
Today was a great day! The weather was nice, 72 sunny. Couldn't have been more beautiful day, with the big blue sky and horseback riding all day! After my morning customer, we went to Masterson Station Park to work with Traveler on cross country jumping. Kim is doing a great job with him.
One of the other riders that went fell off Cherokee but was a real cowgirl and got right back on.
I had a very enjoyable ride on Cisco.
Came back to the farm and had another group of customers for a trail ride. It was just a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment