Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's been an interesting day. The vet came out and drew blood for Coggins, gave 4 cats their shots (a bunch of screaming and clawing going on there), 1 dog got shots (Pity). Cost was about $125 more than expected because of farm call, office visit for each animal ($35 for 1st, $15 for next animals) but it's done and that's all that matters really. Had a few customers, a couple were from Japan. They enjoyed their ride but it was a little different with translation taking place.
Reds lost their game, so now there is a game 5 for the National League Division Series. I decided I need to go to the game to ensure their win tomorrow. Went online, got tickets, closed for tomorrow. (This is only horse related because I closed to go to the game.)
Went to hay tonight about 9:30, dogs always go with me. Two dogs didn't come back right away, no problem though this happens. Next thing I know, I'm at the computer and smell SKUNK! Oh no! That means the 2 dogs that were still out got it! Peeuweee!
Oh well, Go REDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment